CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

4.02.2008

Just Sharing....

Most would be elated to hear their child sharing with another, however, I've learned to be concerned when I hear the words "I'm just sharing with brother..."

Okay, this time it wasn't so bad...he did seem to like to colorful colors of the Wonder Pets that joined him in the swing.

This too was cute and not so bad, until she started swinging at the toys and kicking her legs! She hasn't become fully aware of how big her range is.
This evening however was a different story! Aly had a small bowl of cereal for a snack and as I was cleaning up the kitchen, I hear the words "I'm just sharing with brother.." I turned around "What?!" Aly had stuck a small cereal star in his mouth and was smiling at the fact that she was sharing her favorite snack! Bless her heart! She now knows that even though he is eating oatmeal/baby food, that doesn't mean he can have her food! Luckily it was just laying in the front of his mouth and I was able to sweep it out! Then she wanted to share with me...it just makes you laugh and enjoy being a part of their learning process...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally can relate on this one...not sure they realize their size difference for a long time!