CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

4.17.2008

Back to the 80's


Last week I took Aly to our new skating rank. I felt like I had stepped back into the 80's. (Did anyone else have school skating nights on Fridays?!) Since I was helping her I didn't get to skate this time, but next time - watch out for Mommy! After falling a lot at the beginning, Aly finally got the hang of it and began to like it again.
I didn't think to take her knee pads, so next time we'll be sure to take them, along with her new princess skates that she got for her birthday....now she has her own!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So...do you just miss hitting the roller rink Meghan and want someone to join you? The only rink I know is in the ghetto...where did you go?