CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

11.05.2007

Coming Soon - Baby Maple #2

Well, I'm writing to update most of you that I have spent the last couple of days in the hospital. I went in because I started having bad pains Saturday evening. It took them several tests to determine if it was another kidney stone or whether it was something else causing me to start early labor. They have determined that I have preeclampsia and they gave me the option to induce or go on strict bed rest to buy a few more days. Due to our 45 hour induction experience with Aly, we opted to try and stick it out a few more days in hopes that my body will continue to prepare more on its own so things will progress faster once the process is started. I have to report to the doctors office every other day for monitoring and tests until the doctor thinks its time. We'll keep you updated but it looks like we'll have a baby within the next week. Pray for us all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! We're praying for you! Let us know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you should have called us!! Take care and let us know if you need anything, and keep us updated!

Kearneys

Unknown said...

I hope you are ok! Please call if you need anything at all!

The Stamms said...

Wow! Good luck...hope everything goes well. Keep us posted! Can't wait to meet the new little Maple!!