CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

9.22.2007

Tumbling Class

Aly has started her first tumbling class and absolutely loves it!


I found a little leotard at a second-hand shop that she gets to wear. She thinks it's so cool! Here she is ready to go!












I'm ready - let's get stretching!















Then, I got to march (forward & backwards) to Mickey Mouse music, roll like a hotdog, practice doing my somersaults the right way (so I don't get hurt) and lots of other fun things!


My teacher, Mrs. Taylor, even taught me the proper way to start my somersaults and end them "Ta Da!"

2 comments:

The Stamms said...

Jacob loves his gymnastics class too! Maybe you two can do somersaults together sometime!

Unknown said...

Ta Da!! Love it! Lucas really needs a tumbling class...where are you going?