CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

9.22.2007

Circus Time!

I went to my 1st Ringling Brothers Circus show with my Grammy, Mommy, Aunt, Uncle & Cousins!



My cousin & I wanted to be clowns too!





I liked watching the trapeze artists swing and do flips, but that would be scary! I stick to my somersaults on the mat!




But of course, I REALLY liked watching all of the animals! I watched the dogs, cats, horse, tigers, zebras......AND....




....ELEPHANTS! My favorite! They did lots of silly stuff!



We had a great time and are glad that we got to go! Thanks Grammy & Papo!

3 comments:

The Stamms said...

Jacob really enjoyed the circus too!

Unknown said...

Neil says he likes the circus, even though he screamed most of the time! He was afraid of the clowns!

Unknown said...

Love the red noses! Didn't take Lucas...maybe next year.