CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

10.18.2008

Loving Fall!



Well, with a few weekends of away football games (yeah, I know - not having a good year) we have finally had some time to relax and have fun. This weekend was packed with some fun for all. Friday evening we spent at our school Fall Festival. It was a great time! However, I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures to share :( Aly really enjoyed seeing the animals, playing in the "corn box" (like a sandbox, but corn in a haybox), going through the long/challenging corn maze (which had Mom and Dad worried for a little bit (should've taken a potty break first), eating and playing with her friends. It was a cool and beautiful fall evening!
Then, Saturday we spent some time playing outside.
Matt and the kids played an "organized" ball game together.
Braden had such a good time being included!

Then, Aly played in grass piles with Papo. The racked the grass into piles and when diving though it. I was honestly surprised that Aly actually did it! (It probably helped that she had a coat, hat and gloves on....so, she was virtually covered from head to toe!)

Well, we hope that you are enjoying the wonderful fall weather. Now that we are "up and running" again, stay tuned for more frequent updates!
Take care!
P.S. I also got to spend some much needed "me" time. I have just about finished Braden's scrapbook (baby book - hard to believe he's almost 1 year!) and have put Aly's 2-3 year book together (However, I do still need to journal and add some enhancements). It feels so great! Now I can't wait to move into our new house and have room to work on it weekly! (Atleast that's my goal!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Isn't fall the best?