CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

6.05.2008

5 Random Things....



Here we go...Here are 5 random things about me!

1) I'm sure most of you know, but the first thing that comes to mind is that I'm left handed.


2) I have selective OCD in regards to organizing....especially my kids stuff - clothes, toys, etc. I spend a lot of time organizing and reorganizing (b/c I'm not the only one in the house!). I say selective, because my husband always likes to argue about the areas in which I'm not so organized! Besides my kids stuff, the last area I reorganized was our medicine closet. I used kid sized shoe boxes and lids to organize and label each area (sunscreens, bug repellents, Tylenol/ibuprofen, etc.). It was long overdue since we have wire shelving in our linen closet and none of the bottles like to stay put!!! At work, I've always been made fun of for my color-coded filing system. :)


3) Many people have misspelled my first name (Meghan - with an "h") and not many have correctly spelled my middle name (Ayn). It wasn't as bad as most people think. At times, it actually felt kinda special to have a unique name. So, what did I do? I passed it on to my daughter (Alyson Lyn).


4) I am a "doer", so I spend little time kicking back. Because of that, I don't watch movies. I couldn't tell you what the last rented movie was that I watched (or when) AND until about a week ago, I think it had been a year or two since I had been to the theater to watch a movie. It's usually my husband or a girls night out that usually gets me there. Now with kids it makes it happen even less than it use to!


5) I have no family (my side) that lives in the state of Indiana. My parents are both deceased, therefore my closest family is in Illinois, Michigan & Wisconsin (all my dad's side - mom's side is mostly in Arizona).


I'm going to tag the following 5 people: Jen, Laura, Cindy, Kerri and Kelli

(I'm not sure any will do it, but we'll see... and I know you don't all have blogs, so just include me in an email, or get with it and make one!)

0 comments: