CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

3.01.2008

Winter Blues...


Well, we're finally getting over nasty colds! We had the snotty noses and slight coughs the last few weeks. Aly and Braden checked out fine, but we did treatments on Braden for a few days to make sure it didn't settle in his chest. Unfortunately, we've owned the machine for almost 2 years and have used it a lot! I on the other hand ended up with a sinus infection that also blessed me with an ear infection. I tested negative for step but they said by the looks of my throat I probably had reminisce of it. ...because of course I waited over a week to get myself in! It took the bad ear ache to finally get me to go!!! Now we are all healthy and can't wait for this spring weather! Aly of course is already counting down the days until her birthday (April 19th)!

0 comments: