CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Maple Family

The Maple Family

12.02.2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

After returning to the family room, Matt found Aly sitting in the chair looking at a toy catalog that had come in the mail. She is sure in to making her "list" this year! I can't tell you how many times we've been in a store and I've heard a little voice say "I want this on my list!" (left)

(right) She got her first "nightgown" and thinks that she is big stuff! Here is a picture of her posing with her dress-up princess shoes on. What a ham!

Aly really enjoyed picking out the tree and helping Daddy decorate it this year. I sat back, held Braden, listened to the Christmas music, watched the fire burn, enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate and watched them work on it together. It truely was a beautiful memory in the making. They did a great job!




0 comments: